How To Apply
Applying Dr. Yates Hair Enhancer is incredibly quick and easy.
- Brush and style your hair as usual with your normal routine.
- Shake the bottle and get started.
- Hold the bottle over your dry hair about six inches above the areas to which you want to apply the hair thickener.
- Sprinkle lightly to distribute the natural protein hair fibers over the thinning area. The fibers will cling to your existing hairs no matter how small.
- Spray on a few pumps of Dr. Yates Holding Spray to lock your fibers in place.
Enjoy your full, natural looking head of hair! Dr. Yates Hair Thickener will not come out until you shampoo. You can touch up your look until your next shampoo by adding just a few sprinkles more and restyling.
Hair Fiber Thickener is applied by shaking the fibers gently over affected areas, which allows for even distribution. Anyone with thinning hair, anyone with any type of hair, anyone with any color hair can get fantastic results from a few shakes of Dr. Yates Hair Enhancer.
With a few shakes, Dr. Yates Hair Enhancer‘s natural keratin filaments attach themselves to your real hair to create a radiant and realistic look. Since it’s available in eight colors, this hair thickener is idea for any texture and any color of hair. Even areas that have suffered from significant hair loss can benefit from Dr. Yates Hair Thickener because the protein fibers attach themselves to the smallest hairs, the ones that you might not even see! The fibers can be used to thicken eyebrows and facial hair as well.
Dr. Yates Hair Enhancer is completely natural and remains on the surface of the scalp, so it does not damage hair or scalp and can be easily washed out by shampooing. Since this product attaches directly to the existing hair, it will stay in place all day, even in strong winds and rain or through a tough workout. It is durable, colorfast and undetectable, and for even more reliability, Dr. Yates recommends finishing application with a few pumps of the Holding Spray.